My Friends

Sabtu, 15 Desember 2012

1 Gift


It's  sunny Sunday morning here..
And still so lazy after my children's exam and all my December projects finished.
Don't even want to get up from bed...

But I have to do this blog post and then take them to have some fun usually at an arcade then have a nice lunch.

Here is my card for One Stop Craft Challenge: Distressed Christmas
Our generous sponsor for this week is Fred, She Said Designs
It's very hard for me to pick the image because they all very cute and beautiful.

Recipe
Image: Naughty or Nice Elf by Fred, She Said Designs
Coloring: Ranger Distress Inks
I distressed the card with Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Tim Holtz distresser tool
Card stock: Concorde, Bo Bunny Mistletoe
Sentiment: Kaiser Craft, Ticket by Inkadinkado, stamped with Versafine Vintage Sephia
Dies: Label by Mpress Craft, Frosty Border by MemoryBox
Others: Twinery, Pearl Stars

Challenge
Vintage Christmas by Craftymess
Stripes by Drunken Stampers 
Anything Goes+Red by Oozak
Season Greetings by Sunshine Creations
Christmas by Visible Image

Enjoy your weekend

Xoxo
Dewi

6 komentar:

  1. What a gorgeous card ... love the image
    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty-Mess Challenge

    Tina xxx

    BalasHapus
  2. Super cute! Love the details! Thanks for playing along with us at Visible Image

    BalasHapus
  3. Lovely card Dewi...I love all the distressing and that elf image is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the "stripe" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!

    BalasHapus
  4. Awe - such a cute card! Glad you were able to play along with the Oozak December add red challenge!

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a very cute card.

    Thanks for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi