My Friends

Sabtu, 22 Desember 2012

Joy to The World

Still on holiday
Will be back to Bandung, Parijs van Java on 26. Miss my craft stuff already

New challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge: Song Inspired

Our generous sponsor for this week is: Prairie Fairy Designs





Recipe:
Image: Snowfriends from Prairie Fairy Designs
Coloring: Finecolor Marker
Card Stock: Linen and Bo Bunny Powder Snow
Sentiment: Penny Black stamped with Memento Danube Blue
Dies: Snow Border by Die-Namics MFT, Christmas Tree and Merry Christmas by Whimpsy Stamps
Others: Ribbon

Challenge:
Merry Christmas by Penny's Paper

Enjoy your holiday
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hugs
Dewi


2 komentar:

  1. Great card - I love it! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi