My Friends

Rabu, 20 Februari 2013

Hugs



Hello...
It's a cold morning here. The sky is so cloudy. All I wanna do is just curled up under the blanket, but so many things to be done this day.
Let me start with blogged this card first. It's my card for Stamp-N-Doodle: Anything Goes Lauren Curtis Spotlight

Recipe:
Image: Sleeping Puppies by talented artist Lauren Curtis
I didn't color the image for I think it's beautiful on the way
Sentiment: CC Designs, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Asturo
Patterned Paper: NitWit Digi Paper
Dies: Circle. Scallop Circle and Lacey Circle by Lifestyle Crafts, Summer Foliage and Doily Flower by Magnolia, Crisp Bows by Memory Box
Puncher: Marta Stewart Monarch Butterfly
Embelishment: Rose Trim, Brad, Fabric Flower
Others: the image is distressed with Ranger Distress Ink Weathered Wood and Black Soot

Challenge
Black and White with a Splash of Red by Scrapper's Delight
Valentine by The Craft Place
Anything Goes by Digi Make Over
Dies and Punches by Crafting for All Seasons
Valentines/Hearts by Creative Belli: the heart brad

Hope you like it
We're still having a DT Call. Click HERE for more detail

Have a nice day...


2 komentar:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the blue, silver and pop of red with this sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. Pat K.x

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow super super cute card, gorgeous. That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi