My Friends

Jumat, 01 Februari 2013

Love


Hello.. It's me back again..
This time with The Stamping Shack: Love is in The Air
I'm trying to use this two separated image to make a valentine scene

Here is the recipe:
Image: Gifts Galore and Little Inventors
Coloring: Copic Marker, Finecolor Marker, Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Sentiment: Kaiser Craft, stamped with Versacraft Real Black
Cardstock: Concorde
Patterned Paper: Nitwit Digipaper
Dies: Heart Multiframe by Nellie Snellen
Puncher: Triple Butterfly by Martha Stewart
Embelishment: Ribbon, Rose Trim, Fabric Flower, Half Pearl, Rhinestone
Other: Ranger Stickles Diamond, Ranger Liquid Pearl Rouge

Challenge
Punch It Our by Moving Along With The Times
Love by The Stamping Chef
Hearts by The Sisterhood of Crafters
Anything Goes by Hanna and Friends
Anything Goes with Ribbon by Crafty Ribbon

Hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by..

Hugs





5 komentar:

  1. Oh my this makes me chuckle. A kitchen colander on his head! Precious.. Great card. Thanks for playing along with our heart challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    BalasHapus
  2. Such an adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us at TSC!

    Tamara

    BalasHapus
  3. Oh Wow this is so cute! ADORABLE image and I love the design you used! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘I {HEART} VALENTINE’S’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    BalasHapus
  4. Love this Dewi! I really like how you cut out and arranged the images and the background paper is perfect!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi Dewi, awww such a sweet couple and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT,
    Sarah

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi