My Friends

Jumat, 15 Februari 2013

Made With Love


Hello...
Just finished tidying up my craft space, cooking, etc. Time to enjoy the weekend..
It's my card One Stop Craft Challenge: Sketch and Andreja's Candy
The prize is donate by our teamie Andreja and our sponsor this week Kenny K

Andreja


Here is the sketch you should follow:

Recipe:
Image: Kitty Katastrophe by Kenny K, I love her pretty mysterious look
Coloring: Copic Marker, Faber Castell Classic Pencil
Sentiment: TPC Studio, stamped with Memento Lilac Posies
Cardstock: Linen, Concorde
Patterned Paper: NitWit Digi Paper
Emboss Folder: Dove Craft
Embelishment: Fabric Flower, Rhinestone
Others: Ranger Liquid Pearl Baby Blue, Ranger Stickles Stardust

Challenge
Show Us Your Favorites by Craft Us Crazy: Favorite Color: Blue and Pink, Favorite Emblie: Flower

Have a nice weekend too
Thanks for stopping by
 
Hugs



6 komentar:

  1. Very cute card! Love the image and coloring!
    Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Craft Us Crazy!

    BalasHapus
  2. What a great sketch on this adorable card. Love your image and color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs!

    BalasHapus
  3. Dewi, you are a super fabulous crafter! Your creations are Awesome. Your coloring is the best. You really inspire me. I hope to be as creative you one day......

    Hugs
    Chris Boldovici

    BalasHapus
  4. Dewi, you take my sketch very good and made ​​a beautiful card! Great colouring! I like it very much :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    BalasHapus
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    BalasHapus
  6. Your card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi