My Friends

Selasa, 19 Februari 2013

You're Cute

Hello, all..
It's been raining almost all this day. A little bit unwell... Hopefully with enough rest, I'll be fine tomorrow.
Here is my card for Creative Craft Challenges: A Sketch for You

The sketch you should follow:
 We have two generous sponsor for this challenge:
 $15 gift certificate

and


 
with  f10 gift voucher

Isn't it interesting? Come join our challenge and be the lucky one..

Here is recipe for my card:
Image: April's Princess by Melonheadz. It's a freebie, grab it fast on their blog
Coloring: Copic Marker, Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Sentiment: Paper Smooches; Postage Stamp: Hero Arts, Inkadinkado, stamped with Memento Bahama Blue
Cardstock: Concorde, Buffalo
Patterned Paper: NitWit Digi Paper
Dies: Label by Lifestyle Crafts
Embelishment: Rhinestones, Pearl Buckle, Ribbon
Others: Ranger Stickles Diamond, Ranger Liquid Pearl Baby Blue

Challenge:
Creation for A Child by Melonheadz Friends
Anything Goes by Paper Makeup Stamps
Anything Goes by Daisy Doodles
Anything Goes by Pretty Little Ribbon
Anything Goes y My Grafico 



Hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by

Xoxo


2 komentar:

  1. What a precious card! I love that sketch too! I must go check out your creative craft challenge! Thank you for playing along in our Melonheadz Friends Challenge!

    BalasHapus
  2. super cute creation. Love the colors you have used for this!

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi